How does it feel, Travis???

Started by BellaLuna, August 07, 2004, 06:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BellaLuna

August 11, 2004, 08:12:57 PM #15 Last Edit: August 11, 2004, 08:14:59 PM by BellaLuna
Gutter? Did someone say \'gutter\'? :o  My mind occasionally wanders there for a little while ...especially when thinking of a certain person ... ;D

 Peace 8) ...
Bella )O(

Ocean

August 11, 2004, 09:08:43 PM #16 Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 10:35:10 PM by Travis
[glb]My mind occasionally wanders there for a little while ...especially when thinking of a certain person ... [/glb]


*Shifts to comfortable position*

Yeah, it\'s awfully crowded down here ain\'t it!?


BellaLuna

Ocean, sweetie, you said \'crowded\'?  How about \'cozy\' or \'quaint\'?  ;)   Happy to hear I\'m not all by myself down here... ;D

Peace,
Bella )O(

Chris DiCicco

 :( Sorry It was a JOKE... I don\'t want to make People hide, All I\'m here to do is make people say " oh! thats intriguing or Cool or makes ya wonder what goes around in his head So Sorry..

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

BellaLuna

It\'s okay, Chris, we don\'t want Anyone to hide.  Perhaps I went over the deep end too--sincerest apologies on this end too.  :)

Peace,
Bella )O(

hexitt

Ocean

[glb]Ocean, sweetie, you said \'crowded\'?  How about \'cozy\' or \'quaint\'?[/glb]



Your absolutely correct Luna. Permit me to edit.


*adjusts self to comfy position*

My it\'s awfully cozy  quaint and crowded, with people who have excellent taste in all things Viggo, down here![/color]

Saul

Us freak bot\'s who grasp at every tidbit of Bucket facts we can get know full well Mr.head is not a woman or japanese.  ;D

Have you heard Buckethead sing? Thats not a girls voice.


Have you heard him give an interview? Again , not a girls voice.

Have you seen his face? Thats not a girl there.

Did you know he has a girlfriend? I guess he could be a lesbian but...


Seriously , Buckethead is truely a god of music and more notably guitar , I just wish these "journalists" would do a lil homework , research before writing such utterly non sensical things about him.

Whats next , people will say he\'s paul gilbert?

 ;D

gkg

i wouldn\'t worry too much about defending BH from the poor journalism - i think he\'s enjoying it.  anyone who got where he is deliberately NOT showing his face, has got to love the stir that creates.  mystery is wonderful... something the clothing industry has lost sight of, or at least the JLo brands.

i like hints and suggestions, stir your own mind juices...  Buckethead rules regardless of what\'s behind the facade - the facade just makes it more fun.  

the ladies took off on a VM tangent but i was really thinking of BH at the time, proving that indeed BH could be a lesbian\'s partner...  even if only imaginary.  

the best part of sex is all in the mind anyway - we can all be and be with whomever we chose...
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Ocean

I actually have very limited exposure to anything BH related.  
I have one album that I obtained by chance and I\'ve never heard him sing, nor did I know he did. I thought he was strictly instrumental. I\'ve also not heard his voice in an interview, much less seen his face.
Then again I thought he pretty much stayed masked in public.   ::)


I focused on Viggo M. because I found this site link via/ Viggo Chronicles MB. But I\'m learning about other artists and albums, as I investigate more of Travis\'s site.
It\'s all good, in any case. Like they say;

The God\'s gave us music so that we might pray without words.

gkg

that\'s the best thing about life - if you wander along with your eyes and ears open, you learn about all sorts of neat sh\'t.

there\'s a whole lot of wonderful stuff in this site - and from it you might venture into all sorts of side trips you might never have taken before you came here.

in that sense, Viggo\'s fame is a good thing - bringing all sorts of different knowledge to people.

happy tripping.   :-*
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

BellaLuna

Quotethat\'s the best thing about life - if you wander along with your eyes and ears open, you learn about all sorts of neat sh\'t.

Sort of like connect-the-dots, gkg!   :D  Viggo...lead to Buckethead...lead to Travis\' message board...which lead me to gkg\'s cool website!  ;D

Where will it lead from here...I\'ll keep following the dots!  8)

Peace,
Bella )O(

BellaLuna

[glb]My it\'s awfully cozy  quaint and crowded, with people who have excellent taste in all things Viggo, down here![/glb]

High-five, Ocean!  8)

Peace,
Bella )O(

Saul

gkg

QuoteSort of like connect-the-dots, gkg!     Viggo...lead to Buckethead...lead to Travis\' message board...which lead me to gkg\'s cool website!  

[glb]BLUSH![/glb]

yeah - sorta like that.  thanks BellaLuna!

you\'re right Saul - we all rock, and that includes you!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved