Anyone Read this..

Started by Chris DiCicco, June 26, 2004, 02:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris DiCicco

 :o how do I know he\'s 67 we share the same Birth date
July 18th

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

\'cause i met the man when i was a teenager - and that was long before you were born.  you\'ll just have to accept it - you are not hunter thompson.  
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Chris DiCicco

 :o NO NO No he was born 1938 No I\'m not HST I\'m that thing on the left with the red hat I\'M WACKO NOT GONZO NO no no this book I herd was only a rumour to be made into a movie , Rum Diary\'s Directed by Benico Del Torro? me thinks that the correct spelling.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

tee-hee - fractured logic bound you up again, i was only teasing.  HST wouldn\'t be caught dead in Davis...  ;)

yeah - directed by Benicio Del Toro - that would be interesting...  i\'ve heard Johnny Depp might be involved too.  Del Toro has several things going on and has announced for a movie playing Che Guevara... i\'m actually hoping to see Viggo wind up in that one since i\'m sure filming in Argentina would be a positive adventure for him.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved