Deli Creeps

Started by Mr_B, August 05, 2005, 01:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_B

Hi

Has the Deli Creeps ever released anything other than self-produced demos? I\'ve heard some of their demos and some live-stuff. Must say I really like it.

/Mr B

CMA

they did, flesh for the beast, recorded by travis, you can hear the song on bucketheadland.com  or on the flesh for the beast dvd

also they did a re-recording of random killings also recorded by travis, but i dont think you can get that anymore

T-Man

They recorded an entire album. It has just never been released.

Mr_B

QuoteThey recorded an entire album. It has just never been released.

Well then, let\'s just hope they do release it.

change&suffocation

Is the new deli creeps album going to be released on TDRS music?  I got this email from the Deli Creeps after I ordered a T shirt from their website:  "Deli Creeps album is finished!!! - It looks like the slab of a dozen or so meaty tunes and other atrocities from the Deli Creeps is going to mastering in the next couple of weeks, so we thought we would let all the good little Binge Buddies know about it early. A hard date will be announced soon, but the violent ones in the group are getting anxious, so it won\'t be long...."  

Hopefully it comes out soon!

Mr_B

That sound very intresting.
Travis?

Travis

This has been completely out of my hands for a couple of years.  Obviously something is happening. When there is a CD I\'m pretty sure I\'ll have it here.