Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Dorkclock

#1
Yeah I think I\'m going to. I just feel better talking to other people about it. Thanx for the response.
#2
Ok so lately I\'ve been have these "panic attacks" It use to just happen when I smoked now it\'s happening more often. Does ne one know what I\'m talking about? I feel weird talking about it with family. They might think I\'m all wacked out if I go to the doctor for something like this.
#3
I agree
#4
I just got both of the Thanatopsis cd\'s. One I got from Barnes and Nobles and the other I ordered from you. I was amazed when it came in the mail three days later since I live up here in Minnesota. Since you like compliments I\'ll like to say that I love both cds a lot. You guys should team up with vic wooten sometime.
#5
Hey thanks for the info. I just started really getting into the thanatopsis cd\'s. I should say I\'m a little far behind with things. I\'m working on hopefully catching up with you all. I just have to get the funds together so I can order some of this stuff. I\'ll have to check on the festival thing. Thanx Chris.
#6
Hey guys, I was just looking for some tour info on any tdrs artists. I\'m hoping someone might be coming up to Minneapolis. Does anyone know where I can get some info. I didn\'t see any tour info on bucketheadland either. Where is the Bucketman?