Travis Dickerson Recording Studios Forum

TDRS artists, music and related topics => TDRS artists,  music and related topics (read only) => Topic started by: shaun on March 01, 2007, 11:02:43 AM

Title: Dispatched Orders
Post by: shaun on March 01, 2007, 11:02:43 AM
Having ordered Peppers Ghost and In Search, do TDRS Music send out an email when they dispatch the goods  :)
Title: Re: Dispatched Orders
Post by: d6 on March 01, 2007, 11:40:38 AM
you might wanna check out the "in search of update " thread

http://www.tdrsmusic.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=TDRS;action=display;num=1172514061;start=15#15
Title: Re: Dispatched Orders
Post by: shaun on March 01, 2007, 12:49:20 PM
Quoteyou might wanna check out the "in search of update " thread

http://www.tdrsmusic.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=TDRS;action=display;num=1172514061;start=15#15

well I guess Peppers Ghost is being shipped, and In Search Of will arrive when it arrives. Sure hope I don\'t recieve any blank disc\'s, although zombie pictures are fine  ;D

Title: Re: Dispatched Orders
Post by: Jordanatron on March 01, 2007, 05:05:44 PM
Slunk arrived today,cant wait for rest ;D
Title: Re: Dispatched Orders
Post by: treeduck on March 01, 2007, 07:14:04 PM
I got my Axiology today and it came in less than a week. TDRS orders get here to England very quickly for the most part in my experience...

 :)
Title: Re: Dispatched Orders
Post by: Travis on March 01, 2007, 10:00:58 PM
I don\'t email notice on shipping. I hope I ship fast enough that that\'s not necessary not to mention it would add to an already insane work load.
I do make announcements here. All the pre-release orders for Slunk have shipped.
Peppers Ghost started shipping today and may take 2 more to get all the pre-orders out.
Title: Re: Dispatched Orders
Post by: Jordanatron on March 02, 2007, 03:13:26 AM
Travis I cant beleive how fast I get your Items. coops to you all. ;D
Title: Re: Dispatched Orders
Post by: shaun on March 02, 2007, 04:19:04 AM
QuoteI don\'t email notice on shipping. I hope I ship fast enough that that\'s not necessary not to mention it would add to an already insane work load.
I do make announcements here. All the pre-release orders for Slunk have shipped.
Peppers Ghost started shipping today and may take 2 more to get all the pre-orders out.

oh ok Travis, only I live overseas, and I\'m guessing it\'ll take about 5 days, although I have no idea what postal service TDRS Music uses. Ups are good, although they have a habit of slapping lots of tax on items. The local post office sometimes puts tax on oversea\'s items, although at other times they let it go :)