Travis Dickerson Recording Studios Forum

TDRS artists, music and related topics => TDRS artists,  music and related topics (read only) => Topic started by: Mike S. on March 24, 2006, 11:53:34 AM

Title: The Elephant Man\'s Alarm Clock
Post by: Mike S. on March 24, 2006, 11:53:34 AM
Is this truly tour only or will "The Elephant Man\'s Alarm Clock" be available at tdrsmusic.com shortly, PLEASE say yes Travis?
Title: Re: The Elephant Man\'s Alarm Clock
Post by: Aquabot on March 24, 2006, 12:18:23 PM
Yeah, say yes Travis. ::) Anyway, I know you do you best. :)
Title: Re: The Elephant Man\'s Alarm Clock
Post by: CS on March 24, 2006, 02:55:37 PM
http://www.tdrsmusic.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=TDRS;action=display;num=1140472998;start=


http://www.tdrsmusic.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=TDRS;action=search ;)


Title: Re: The Elephant Man\'s Alarm Clock
Post by: Travis on March 24, 2006, 03:46:42 PM
I have answered this before, but just so you don\'t have to go searching my answer is the same.
It\'s a tour only CD....for now.
Title: Re: The Elephant Man\'s Alarm Clock
Post by: gkg on March 27, 2006, 10:29:59 AM
yeah... there it is... that "for now" hook...   ;)
Title: Re: The Elephant Man\'s Alarm Clock
Post by: Dan2ine on March 28, 2006, 02:03:57 PM
Hmmm I just looked at Bucketheads tour dates (I never look at these becasue I\'m overseas) and they go up to the end of April and 2 more shows in June so I guess we\'ll have to wait until around that time before TEMAC becomes available at TDRS... :(

I think I\'m gonna explode with anticipation
Title: Re: The Elephant Man\'s Alarm Clock
Post by: Change on March 28, 2006, 08:41:38 PM
oh its worth the wait...  :o