Travis Dickerson Recording Studios Forum

TDRS artists, music and related topics => TDRS artists,  music and related topics (read only) => Topic started by: Travis on January 31, 2006, 01:55:59 PM

Title: Follow up to "Up Yor Ladder" available
Post by: Travis on January 31, 2006, 01:55:59 PM
The new book of cartoons by Burton Dickerson "Missing Link In The Food Chain"
is now available here:
http://tdrsmusic.com/ladder.html
Title: Re: Follow up to "Up Yor Ladder" availab
Post by: gkg on January 31, 2006, 02:25:06 PM
woo-HOO!!!!!  :-* to ya both!!!
Title: Re: Follow up to "Up Yor Ladder" availab
Post by: d6 on February 01, 2006, 02:11:57 AM
Quotewoo-HOO!!!!!  :-* to ya both!!!


I second that!!  
ordered mine right away
;D

oh, I forgot something:

T- shirts, T- shirts....... ;)
Title: Re: Follow up to "Up Yor Ladder" availab
Post by: gkg on February 01, 2006, 09:40:22 AM
yup - ordered right off the bat.

OH-MIGOD yes, d6 thank you - HOW could i have forgotten to say it?!?!

t-shirts, t-shirts... everybody - all chant - t-shirts, t-shirts... maybe at least by next holiday season if not by summer????

Valentine footnote:  "...Food Chain" was a huge hit - i gave it to my partner as a little token of my "steam" and she just loved it.  we\'re really lookin\' forward to the t-shirts!!!
Title: Re: Follow up to "Up Yor Ladder" availab
Post by: d6 on February 01, 2006, 10:08:54 AM
t-shirts...t-shirts...t-shirts...t-shirts...t-shirts...t-shirts...

 :)
Title: Re: Follow up to "Up Yor Ladder" availab
Post by: D.O.D on February 01, 2006, 11:17:23 AM
  T- Shirts- Travis is working on it and Im home cheering. DOD
Title: Re: Follow up to "Up Yor Ladder" availab
Post by: caper on February 01, 2006, 12:35:34 PM
I wish the base tee will be black.  I can imagine an Anatomize tee too !!
Title: Re: Follow up to "Up Yor Ladder" availab
Post by: gkg on February 01, 2006, 01:34:55 PM
QuoteTravis is working on it and Im home cheering. DOD

hooray - hoorah - hooroo!!!

 :-*
Title: Re: Follow up to "Up Yor Ladder" availab
Post by: oldfolkie on February 14, 2006, 07:35:43 PM
Yippee! I can see I\'ve been away too long. *runs off to place order*  ;D
Title: Re: Follow up to "Up Yor Ladder" availab
Post by: Chris DiCicco on February 14, 2006, 11:40:17 PM
QuoteI can imagine an Anatomize tee too !!

My thought unrealated to UYL but the Anatomize T- Shirt be Tan or Gold, like the album and webpage backdrop?

I see the Gold Tan T Shirts and they are numberous....

Chris
Title: Re: Follow up to "Up Yor Ladder" availab
Post by: Geranyl on February 15, 2006, 07:59:53 PM
I read through Missing Links today and had a good laugh. A few of those panels will come in handy as opening cartoons in biology class  :D
Title: Re: Follow up to "Up Yor Ladder" availab
Post by: d6 on February 22, 2006, 06:23:03 AM
got the book yesterday!  I LOVE IT!!
thank you mr. burton dickerson!!! and thank you travis!
 :)