Travis Dickerson Recording Studios Forum

General => Older General Discussion (read only) => Topic started by: gkg on July 19, 2004, 02:15:38 PM

Title: update those passports!!!
Post by: gkg on July 19, 2004, 02:15:38 PM
Buckethead and Ozomatli - will be performing at the Fuji Rock Festival in Japan from July 30 to August 1

oh man!  now, if i could only afford the airfare!!!
Title: Re: update those passports!!!
Post by: Chris DiCicco on July 23, 2004, 11:06:19 PM
Whoa! yeah Praxis\'s and Ozomatli trip me out don\'t got Passport, I did get to see Bucket twice this year so I ain\'t complaining this kiddys involves lots of traveling and lots of $ so allswell that ends well..

I did have a weird experience at the DMV wanderin around a little but the weirdest thing is for the picture the dude made me take my glassess off, when I use the things to see everthing, heck I could\'nt type so well without \'em on (No Webster reference here) I Blind and those hand bags arn\'t for sale under there, their my lids.

Chris
Title: Re: update those passports!!!
Post by: gkg on July 26, 2004, 11:26:34 AM
haven\'t been able to see the bucket this year, nor Ozo but i did get to see One Ring Zero - total hoot!

the DMV in nor cal is SCARY!  the one i went to they were talking to the centenarians walking them through the written test: "no dear, you\'ve got that question wrong twice now, so if i say A, B or C and you already got told that A and C are wrong, what do you think your final answer should be?  B?  Good, now, on this one you\'ve said C and B, what do you suppose it should really be?"  

i spent 25 mins behind a little old lady who looked sweet as could be, but man am i gonna jump off the road her if i see that cadillac pointed at me!!
Title: Re: update those passports!!!
Post by: Chris DiCicco on July 26, 2004, 05:11:12 PM
 :DI hear you I failed Drivers ed along time ago some people forget that the have two very good things built under\'em they call those Legs , thats how I get around I love Walking especialy when I have something knawing at me but yeah I should look real PYCHOTIC in my picture I have goatee and unfocused eyes late night partying NO daylight YES im talking mass bombardment of sun color sound but I geuss thats what makes the world go round ta Tah Da Da Da la la la but then the DMV fits into that thar somewhare...

Chris
Title: Re: update those passports!!!
Post by: Camaria on August 08, 2004, 11:50:01 PM
Any reports how this went?
Title: Re: update those passports!!!
Post by: Chris DiCicco on August 09, 2004, 03:36:26 AM
 8) the Concert! or the Psychotic Picture?

I was looking not like the Unibomber but like I\'ve been on it ( the Water )for a week and a half all yellowed.

To much Info , oh to bad.

Chris