Travis Dickerson Recording Studios Forum

TDRS artists, music and related topics => TDRS artists,  music and related topics (read only) => Topic started by: svale on October 06, 2005, 11:48:05 PM

Title: Buckethead on Myspace.com
Post by: svale on October 06, 2005, 11:48:05 PM
hey, is that the \'real\' Buckethead on Myspace.com..?? .sometimes there\'s impersonators on the site, so I\'m just checking.  If so, please have him login and approve my \'add to friends\' request.  Thanks a bucketfull!
Title: Re: Buckethead on Myspace.com
Post by: d6 on October 07, 2005, 12:39:15 PM
hi veruca, nice to see you here.
 :)
Title: Re: Buckethead on Myspace.com
Post by: svale on October 08, 2005, 02:27:17 AM
actually it\'s www.myspace.com/buckethead, but I just read the fine print, and it\'s a fan site.   I\'ll send my \'friend request\' to that other one you said instead.  thanks!

Title: Re: Buckethead on Myspace.com
Post by: bucketbot on October 10, 2005, 11:12:16 AM
Quotehey, is that the \'real\' Buckethead on Myspace.com..?? .sometimes there\'s impersonators on the site, so I\'m just checking.  If so, please have him login and approve my \'add to friends\' request.  Thanks a bucketfull!

Wondered about that myself!!
 ::)