Travis Dickerson Recording Studios Forum

TDRS artists, music and related topics => TDRS artists,  music and related topics (read only) => Topic started by: Vince DiCola on September 19, 2005, 02:21:28 AM

Title: Vince & Buckethead?
Post by: Vince DiCola on September 19, 2005, 02:21:28 AM
Just wanted to thank Travis for tirelessly trying to hook up Buckethead and me for some type of future musical collaboration.  I was really pleased and surprised to get a message from BH on my home answering machine a few weeks ago.   We\'re trying to figure out the best and most productive way to bring this about.  Thanks to those of you who\'ve already expressed interest in the idea of a collaborative effort between BH and myself.  Hopefully we can make something happen soon.  Stay posted!

Thanks again to Travis for all his efforts.

Cordially,
Vince
Title: Re: Vince & Buckethead?
Post by: CMA on September 19, 2005, 04:29:57 AM
way-to-go!


i hope it happens vince


goodluck


chrismoss
Title: Re: Vince & Buckethead?
Post by: Chris DiCicco on September 20, 2005, 03:09:36 AM
WOW :o just the Avenue I might be looking for :-/ to turn a corner and get into Vince\'s Music...

hmmm

WOW what a trippy record that will be 8)

Chris
Title: Re: Vince & Buckethead?
Post by: bornalive on September 20, 2005, 04:08:07 AM
Vince & Buckethead !

I\'d be very happy with it of course...

Since nothing has been planned yet, it\'s still time to make suggestions...

I was thinking of a whole acoustic album, Vince on piano, and Buckethead on a nylon strings guitar... And Ramy on drums on a couple of tracks.

Well, you\'re the musicians, please play the music you feel like playing. Go ahead !
Title: Re: Vince & Buckethead?
Post by: caper on September 22, 2005, 05:20:09 PM
That sounds great.  I like how he works with Travis on the keyboard.   I would definitely buy this collaboration.  Good luck Vince.
Title: Re: Vince & Buckethead?
Post by: Mantisaur on September 27, 2005, 03:57:30 AM
Dear Vince,

that is definitely the best news I have hear in a very long time. I am pretty sure you guys will come out with a very fine piece of art. I wish you all the best for it!

take care and keep up your amazing work!

K.

PS: BIG THANKS for releasing the The Protoform Sessions!!!!!
Title: Re: Vince & Buckethead?
Post by: dirtface on September 27, 2005, 07:46:33 PM
Sounds good to me too. You can count me as a buyer!