Travis Dickerson Recording Studios Forum

TDRS artists, music and related topics => TDRS artists,  music and related topics (read only) => Topic started by: Travis on July 18, 2010, 02:47:33 PM

Title: Yahoo and  Hotmail emails
Post by: Travis on July 18, 2010, 02:47:33 PM
I\'m having a heck of a time with people who use Hotmail or Yahoo email. It\'s been getting bad but now it\'s epidemic. I have people emailing me but not getting my replies or not getting the confirmation email when ordering. The problem is apparently my tdrs@tdrsmusic.com email addresses blacklisted as spam by those domains. Believe me, I reply to every email send to me promptly. If you haven\'t heard back from me, check your junk mail folder or send a notice to hotmail or yahoo and get me off your spam list. I can\'t tell you how frustrating it is to receive more than one email asking why I\'m not responding. I guess having used this address for over 15 years it\'s become a target of spammers. I\'ll check my PMs here more often till I can find a more permanent solution. In the meantime, check with your email provider and see if my domain is being filtered.
Title: Re: Yahoo and  Hotmail emails
Post by: noodles on July 18, 2010, 03:08:04 PM
Thanks for the updates Travis
Title: Re: Yahoo and  Hotmail emails
Post by: chickentrain on July 19, 2010, 06:50:01 AM
Bummer, man.
Title: Re: Yahoo and  Hotmail emails
Post by: Chris DiCicco on July 19, 2010, 01:17:04 PM
I personally feel honored to be blocked , Travis Blocked Me along time ago, round the time I called the studio via the telephone.

 8)
Title: Re: Yahoo and  Hotmail emails
Post by: slunkatron on July 19, 2010, 01:41:30 PM
I use hotmail and got the confirmation emails just as always.