# Ahh Man! Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg and Chuck D all on the title track: Bootsy Collins Funk U. and yeah Buckethead is on "MindsUnderConstruction" about 3 hours ago via web
;D :D 8) :P ;) :) ::) 8) :o ;D :D ;) ::)
Great! :D thanks for the post stumpdangler. 8)
One question though, is "MindsUnderConstruction" a track name on a new Bootsy album where Buckethead appears playing, or is this is a new Bucketheadland CD title? :o
Noodles Wrote
QuoteOne question though, is "MindsUnderConstruction" a track name on a new Bootsy album where Buckethead appears playing, or is this is a new Bucketheadland CD title? :o
I agree. It\'d be nice to know if this is a track title or a Bucketheadland cd title.
I looked through some of Bootsy\'s twats and found this:
Working on Jimi Hendrix tribute song going on my new album called: "Bootsy Collins Funk University"! 7:38 PM Jun 16th via LinkedIn
So I could assume that the Mindsunderconsruction is a song title offa the album.
I ophe ths ehlps ;D
oh wow! a Jimi Tribute!
fantastic! :D
sounds like a killer binge on a total physco deal, thanks for the info stump!. 8)
Def a physco shizco dizco nizco! :D